We are currently seeking 10 x Production Workers to join our clients Fulfilment team who specialise in sourcing and distributing marketing materials, located in Erskine Park.
- Packing and unpacking
- Assembling boxes
- Relabelling products
- Stock control & inventory management
- Maintaining a clean work area
- General warehousing duties
- Physically fit
- Safety conscious and the ability to adhere to WHS policies and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Basic computer knowledge
- A good attitude and able to work within a team
- Working with a highly reputable brand in a clean environment
- Excellent team culture
- Great hourly rate
- Onsite parking
To be Successful:
- Must have full working rights
- Own transport is essential
- Able to commit to ongoing work
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856