Our client has the aim of becoming the world leader in sustainable transport solutions in their industry sector. It's ambitious, but then so are they. And so are you. For every person who wants to make a real difference to society, the transportation business is where you want to be - now and in the coming years. Sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions particular in the agricultural, forestry and construction sectors is essential for any society to prosper. They proudly employ more than 800 staff and operates out of 29 locations in metro and regional Australia, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining, and forestry sectors.
They are currently seeing to hire a talented Accounts Payable Officer to join their Brisbane-based team as soon as possible.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for full end to end accounts payable. You will be a team player and will work closely with the other four accounts payable officers. As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report in to the Finance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: -
- Check accuracy of invoices
- Input and code invoices to cost centre
- Process invoices
- Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
- Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
- First point of contact with Debtors chasing payment of invoices
- Update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner
- Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliation, credit card reconciliation and more
- Assist with the month end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
- Ad hoc accounts duties as directed
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be a strong communicator and passionate team player. You will be experienced in all aspect of full end to end Accounts Payable. You will be confident in working autonomously and as the Accounts Payable Officer you will work closely under the Finance Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience in full end to end Accounts Payable
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability work as part of a broader team
- Strong computer software skills, including excel
What's on Offer
- Work with a great team
- Stop commuting to the CBD
- Sleek modern offices
- Attractive remuneration
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Fakhry Kholfan in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856