This well-known international company is a top global fuel products supplier, With more than 50 years in Australia, they proudly operate and extensive network at all levels of fuel supply across Australia. Today they employee thousands across Australia in retail, logistical, and technical roles.
They are continually growing, and as such need an additional Administration and Invoicing Officer to support the operations team.
As the Administration and Invoicing Officer you will be highly motivated with proven experience in an office environment outside of customer service and reception duties. You will be Microsoft Office Suite savvy with IT skills and a basic knowledge of accounts processes. The Administration and Invoicing Officer will work on a rotating AM and PM roster, working 4 x 10 hour shifts per week from Monday to Saturday. There is a 5 day break every third weekend. As the Administration and Invoicing Officer you will focus on invoices and purchases orders ensuring accuracy for dispatch.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
- Generating and issuing invoices
- Executing daily reconciliation and invoicing from customers and third parties
- Assembling and coordinating dispatch orders and allocating resources
- Creating purchase orders and invoices
- Filing paperwork according to approved accounting and compliance requirements
- Addressing customer inquiries
- Compiling and classifying all documents for dispatch including reports and maintaining filing systems for back office
- Ad hoc invoicing and data entry tasks as needed
As the immediately available Administration and Invoicing Officer you will be team-focused and have meticulous attention to detail. You will thrive on hitting targets and solving problems. As the Administration and Invoicing Officer you will be both experienced in working autonomously, and happy to support the team. You will have experience with office administration.
Skills & Experience
As the Administration and Invoicing Officer you will have:-
- Minimum 2 years office administration and invoicing experience
- Intermediate or higher Excel skills
- Familiarity with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Advanced attention to detail and organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- logistics background an advantage
What's On Offer
- Work for a globally renowned company with a great reputation
- Gain experience as part of a collaborative team
- Fun, fresh office
- Attractive remuneration
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856