- AO3 Level Administration role
- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for dedicated customer service professionals to join the team.
This role will require exceptional administration skills as you'll be processing a high-volume of government related applications.
What to expect:
- Respond to queries and help customers with finding information on state websites
- Receive inbound calls and respond in a highly professional manner
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with customers.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels, maintaining a
professionally courteous and friendly manner. Ensure client satisfaction as a priority as assessed and monitored
through customer feedback.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions
- Ensure all policies and processes are followed accurately when assessing applications
- You have a customer service background and a passion for delivering excellent service
- You have an excellent phone etiquette and approach to customer service
- You can handle high-pressure environments
- You have intermediate level experience with word processing and spreadsheet management
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856