We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for APS4 level Marketing Support Officer to commence a initial 12 months contract with 3x 12 months extension.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be supporting a large national team by completing a wide range of tasks to assist in deploying campaigns and marketing strategies with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate the workflow of the team and more complex administration tasks.
- Undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support or operational tasks.
- Support procurement and recruitment processes, including preparation of appropriate documentation and collation of requirements to approach the market.
- Assist team members to keep abreast legislative changes and changes in activities if required
- Provide high level project support, including proactively monitoring branch common inboxes, leave planning, tracking project milestones, on boarding new staff and tracking budget.
- Responsible for supporting Director and General Manager with a range of ad-hoc, planned and reactive administrative tasks.
- Maintain information management systems and maintain effective confidential records and filing systems.
- Resolve enquiries from stakeholders and provide information and advice as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and escalate as needed.
- Apply judgement, knowledge and limited discretion in interpreting and applying legislation, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856