- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Full Time Hours
- Melbourne CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department who is seeking an experienced Asset Management Specialist to join the company at V Line and be apart of the Asset lifecycle planning team and assist in the delivery of the asset lifecycle models and asset plans.
This role offers the possibility of extensions.
- Develop the consolidated version of the Asset Class Strategies
- Provide support to Asset Planner and Asset Lifecycle Planner in further development of the Asset lifecycle models
- Assisting in the collection of information required to prepare and undertake life cycle analysis across various assets
- Work closely with the respective leads within the Asset Lifecycle Planning team
- Work closely with the Asset Management & Framework Team re: ECIP/ISO55001
- Assist in implementing the identified improvement actions associated with asset class strategies and corridor strategies
- Proven Asset Management experience in developing strategic documents
- Proven experience in the ability to drive & facilitate discussions
- Previous rail experience (advantageous)
- Lifecycle modelling knowledge and experience (advantageous)
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering / Business (or equivalent)
- 2 - 5 year's Asset Management experience ideally within a rail or infrastructure environment
- Previous experience developing asset class strategies and/or asset management plans
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856