About the company
Our client is one of the world's largest background screening companies. They are a technology-driven leader in providing background and identity services. With a vision in making the hiring process as smooth as possible whilst ensuring the safety of others., they empower organisations to make quick, safe and intelligent hiring decisions using the best technology sources.
- Track cases and monitoring SLAs a timely manner
- Respond to client queries in a timely and accurate way, via email
- Assist Client Success Partner (CSP) for case fulfilment related queries
- Act as a point of reference for CSP
- Support in delivery reports for client business reviews.
- Proactively identify areas for improvements and make recommendation to the processes undertaken on a regular basis.
- Take ownership of customers issues and resolutions
- Monitor corrective and preventive action implementations
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the team
- Highly knowledgeable about background verification and client processes
- Great problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- End to end experience from case initiation to QA
- Experience working with international counterparts
- Customer-facing experience (i.e. dealing with client queries and escalations)
- Strong rapport building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in data privacy principles/data protection
- Enjoys learning new things and actively participates in events/meetings
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856