This highly regarded company specialises in Global consulting and project management for social impact. They work in close collaboration with numerous partners to identify patterns and search for the best way to address the worlds most pressing issues. They understand the fundamental drivers, market trends, different cultures and practices of the value chain segments and geographies they invest in, making them a formidable force in their chosen market. They are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Analyst to join their dynamic, high-performing team.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Analyst to join the Finance team and support the CFO. We're looking for a team player who is flexible, energetic and is self motivated. You will be expected to be able to perform the following duties:
- Prepare and present market analysis and trends to support decisions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and other reports when necessary
- Maintain budget and forecast data tables
- Engage as a business partner with key stakeholders and develop effective relationships.
- Provide financial costing and analysis for business development activities
- Support the quarterly forecasting and annual long-range planning processes
- Extract data from the financial management system
- Maintain cash flow forecast models
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an Analytical role would be ideal
- Assistant Accounts, Financial Accounts or Management Accountants who desire to pursue a career as an Analyst over mainstream accounting are highly encouraged to apply
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent Remuneration Package and Company Benefits
- WFH opportunities with laptop provided
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Bec Swillen on 0435 848 545 or Matthew Taylor in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856