This fast-growing business is rapidly becoming a leading integrated Facility Management company. It's comprised of a group of businesses providing a range of sustainable services throughout Australia and is known for enhancing the operational capabilities of its clients. Delivering solutions customised to each unique business and industry it serves, decades of experience and refinement of proven processes have helped established a strong foothold in their sector. They are a future-focused business looking to double in size in the next 5 years and continue to invest in developing innovations that deliver efficiencies for their customers - as their new Commercial Finance Manager you will be a crucial hire in driving these.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for creating, analysing, and interpreting financial data to assist the Executive Management and the business owner in making informed business decisions. This may include, but not be limited to:-
- Assist in the assessment of Business decisions by considering alternatives, risk, return, and market conditions
- Analyse and report on of all capital and consumable purchases, and all " Client On Request" works to ensure cost base and revenue streams generated meets business needs and are aligned with initial tendered estimates
- Create, monitor, report and drive monthly reporting processes ensuring consistently accurate results are reported
- Drive improvement to benefit revenue enhancement and growth opportunities via decision support on how to deliver better margins for business units and the business as a whole
- Manage a small team to ensure all normal accounting portfolios are being executed effectively and efficiently
- Manage and review the current financial systems with a view to move to a more contemporary and suitable platform.
- Create a strong, aligned and trusted team with the COO and CEO so that information, returns and margins for the business are aligned with the Board and Shareholder's expectations for the business.
- Contribute to results analysis and commentary to identify key performance drivers
- Contribute to monthly/quarterly reporting for distribution to management
- Business partnering - supporting specific areas of the business with reporting and analysis and the preparation of their annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Support the company-wide annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal reporting controls and procedures
- Prepare accounting position papers and participate in internal and external auditor discussions.
As the successful Commercial Finance Manager, you will demonstrate previous success in a commercial/value added finance position ideally gained working within a fast-growing and entrepreneurial business. Managing all key financial functions, the Commercial Finance Manager role is a key Head of Department role in the organisation and will be groomed as the business grow to a CFO position for the right candidate by assisting in strategic, business development and operational decision making. You will have outstanding technical accounting ability combined with strong analytical skills and hands-on approach to understanding processes. You will add value with your exceptional Excel skills and demonstrated experience in planning, organising and problem solving, and of course reducing costs.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience providing management reports, analysing profitability and progress against budget
- Track record or the ability to work with Operational Managers to prepare budgets and help them understand the key drivers of their business
- Strong experience with Budgeting, Forecasting, and driving growth
- Experience with a variety of ERP systems such as MYOB advanced, Tech 1, Work Day, NetSuite or Sage is an advantage but due to the desire to implement a new ERP and business intelligence tools any and all systems skills enhance your application
What's On Offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Diverse, varied role, in a great working environment and team culture
- Spectacular, newly fitted out office
- Hybrid work option
- Onsite parking
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation click on the APPLY button or for more information please reach out to BK Kohari in the ManpowerGroup Finance & Accounting team.
+ 61 x xxxx xxxx
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856