We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Officer to join our Client's Customer Experience team. This role is pivotal in supporting the relationship between the client, its customers and external regulators.
You will be responsible for the management of complaint process, ensuring complaints are resolved within key SLAs, regulatory and group requirements.
Customer Relations Officer
- Management and preparation of complaints submissions in database
- Contacting customers and resolving the complaints either over the phone, email or by mail within the required SLA
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the team and stakeholders across all areas
- Working with compliance and legal as required in regards to complaints investigations and preparation of response letters
- Production of data extracts and reports for key internal stakeholders
- Managing redress costs and ensuring payments are made within approved limits
- Engagement and communications with stakeholders involved in the resolution of a complaint
- Liaising with customers and the Financial Regulatory in regards to resolution of complaints within required guidelines
- Minimum of two years Customer Relations experience
- Tertiary qualification in a related business field such as Marketing, Business, Commerce highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with customers in a highly efficient and effective manner
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856