Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies. They have rapidly grown overtime and are known for their innovation in healthcare and research. Our client is seeking a Customer Service and Supply Chain Officer for a 12-month contract with potential extension for the right candidate for an immediate start.
- Monitor market stock and replenishment demand and communicate to the markets for supply information and significant changes in demand and priorities to the site.
- Collaborate that the site's supply and manufacturing plans is aligned with market requirements to ensure timely release and shipment of compliant product while meeting the sites key performance indicators and metrics.
- Interrogate and update systems with latest information to communicate and improve the flow of product data for queries and reporting
- Co-ordinate shipment of finished products and other materials from the Melbourne site while maintaining customer requirements and patient focus.
- Co-ordinate with Regional Supply Chain and Commercial on Supply Chain Agreements.
- Co-operate with the ongoing development of processes and documentation
- Work in an environment focused on quality, compliance, data integrity.
- Develop/maintain process that encourages business partners to share in our client's quality driven environment.
- Comply with all EHS requirements and support EHS initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree/High School Diploma or GED and 6+years' experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience with Import and Export Documentation.
- Possesses a positive, continuous improvement mindset (a plus)
- Experience / Qualifications in Supply Chain, Customer Service, Planning (Demand / Production) or Logistics.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Experience in SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SAP Advanced Planner and Optimiser (APO) or similar ERP systems.
- Pharmaceutical business experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to negotiate
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856