About the Role:
Long term contract opportunity with Manpower. We are looking for result's driven individuals to join the Australian Maritime Safety Authority team. Reporting to the AMSA Connect Operations Supervisor, the Customer Service Officer (CSO) will be responsible for the provision of face-to-face, telephone and electronic customer service to AMSA's Domestic Commercial Vessel stakeholders. This role will see the CSO provide assistance with the completion and processing of applications for certification and connecting and providing AMSA stakeholders with information about their services.
- Experience working in an administrative or customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and active listening.
- Effective team player, with an ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail including good data entry and typing skills.
- Action driven, highly organised and outcomes focused.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and electronic record management systems.
- Receive and handle inbound telephone calls and emails / other multi-media enquiries relating to AMSA's operations with initial focus on the National System and marine qualification, taking all steps required to resolve the enquiry / request.
- As part of a team, contribute to the delivery of high levels of customer service to all of AMSA's clients in line with evolving requirements while meeting deadlines and KPI's.
- Liaise with internal staff and state based maritime agencies who act as AMSA delegates to achieve consistent and high-quality customer service outcomes.
- Maintain effective and efficient work processes and adopt new work practices and technologies as they become available, contributing to the creation of an effective team working environment.
- Maintain accurate electronic customer contact records and relevant information (manual and / or automated), update customer data in various AMSA databases, create reports / documents and analyse information as required.
- Obtain, maintain and apply a working knowledge of the National Regulator's roles and functions under the National System for Domestic Commercial Vessel Safety as well as AMSA's other operational areas including relevant Marine Orders / Fact Sheets / Instructions to Examiners (ITE's).
- Assist with any other duties, special projects and operational requirements as directed by management.
- Commit to the AMSA Code of Conduct and Values.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856