- APS4 level role
- Initial contract to June 2022
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for dedicated customer service professionals to join the team.
This is an APS 4 level role, immediate start and will continue to at least June 2022.
What to expect:
- Outbound focused role, working with stakeholders on a national level
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with stakeholders
- Create a positive relationship in all interactions across all interaction channels, maintaining a professionally courteous and friendly manner. Ensure client satisfaction as a priority as assessed and monitored
through customer feedback.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency services.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints. Escalate unresolved issues through appropriate
- You have a customer service background, preferably in an outbound environment and a passion for delivering excellent service
- You have an excellent phone etiquette and approach to customer service
- You can handle high-pressure environments
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856