This Government Agency is looking for a Data Analyst / Statistician, to support the Research & Insights section on specified projects (Quantitative & Qualitative Data). Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Gathering, understanding and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data from many sources; and, understanding the relationships between various data sets and the limitations of each set.
- Conduct high quality quantitative and qualitative data analyses that are aligned to specified projects.
- Knowledge translation of data analyses into meaningful insights, reports and presentations.
- Provide data analytic assistance and training to other Agency staff.
- Support the definition of data requirements and include documentation of all analyses.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with stakeholders to facilitate data collection, review, analysis, knowledge translation and reporting.
- Identification of potential improvements in data capture, linkage and analyses.
- Undertaking administrative tasks such a mailbox/file management, tracking and delivery against KPIs and end-to-end management of data analytic requests.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and well-being in the workplace.
- Other duties as directed
- Experience in Excel, SPSS and/or R, NVIVO
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative data analyses
- Experience or knowledge of in digital health
- Experience in government or health sector
- Tertiary qualifications demonstrating investigative skills and data analysis or a high level of demonstrated experience in this field.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856