eCommerce Sales Support
Contract -Long term
Client -Leading Computer Hardware Electronics Company
Pay rate - $35/hour + super
- Drive to expand and grow company internal and external employee purchase program.
- Manage EBay Enquiries Mailbox and assisting to drive and expand revenue mix in ANZ eCommerce
- Assist with execution and reporting for adhoc sales programs and projects
- To meet and/or exceed quarterly Revenue and Margin target(s) for Corporate Employee Purchase Plan
- Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and business partners.
- Back up for Sales and Post sales.
- Must be team player.
- Sales experience in a similar industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Maintain an understanding of sales processes, techniques and tools and use them appropriately.
- The ability to perform independently when engaging and closing identified sales opportunities within the customer base.
- Can differentiate offerings and articulate the value proposition against the competition, to ensure the best potential to win in sales opportunities.
- Ability to sell PC, services and other peripherals
- Intermediate MS Office skills For Sales Results and dashboard
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format.
Key Accounts Resource Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856