We are seeking a Dispatch Team Leader to join our client in Winston Hills who specialise in the manufacturing of RF technology.
- Manage the Dispatch team effectively
- Coordinate the daily end to end picking and dispatch schedule
- Monitor the daily back order report and liaise with the Inventory Controller to ensure the availability of the stock
- Manage the stock put away process
- Coordinate the daily Cycle Counting program
- Identify stock problems and liaise with the Inventory Controller to resolve
- Manage all export activities with stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure compliance with all legislative and technical requirements
- Perform other duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- 5 years experience in previous warehousing and logistics roles with leadership experience
- Experience in international and domestic freight and logistics networks
- Dangerous Goods certificate
- Studying towards a professional qualification in supply chain, warehousing or logistics management would be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a large team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, click "APPLY"
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856