Due to exceptional growth, this Global membership organization in the accounting sector is seeking a talented Examinations Operations Coordinator to join their Program and Pathways team. Utilise your scheduling skills, take your career to the next level with a team that supports training and growth.
About the role:
The Examinations Operations Coordinator reports to the Pathways & Programme Manager. Take responsibility for supporting the day-to-day operational requirements related to exam scheduling, exam delivery, print and dispatch processes for our Program and Accounting Foundation Exams.
Other key aspects of this role will see you:
- Support and oversee the exam and assessment delivery process to ensure rigor and reliability and to ensure the efficacy of the assessment process.
- Effectively manage the coordination of two exam periods per year (April & October) , covering the test centre selection, capacity and market management for over 50,000 exams located across 90 countries.
- Provide operational support in the management and delivery of special accommodation arrangements.
- Responsible for the preparation of relevant contract negotiation and management of 3rd party operational test centre vendors.
- Identify and manage any current and future risks with vendors and suppliers
- Provision of relevant data for budget preparation and finalisation
- Ensure compliance with all financial systems and processes
You are a go-getter with solid experience in exam scheduling and the drive to work autonomously.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum 3 -5 years' experience in a similar role in Higher Tertiary Education or in the ed-tech private sector.
- PR or Australian Citizenship
- Strong in administration, as this is a high-volume area of work
- Proven experience in exam scheduling with large volumes of exam takers
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and a fast learner
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856