- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to join their team. This person requires an ability to prioritise, a high level of independence and an eye for detail.
- Provide executive support to Chief Digital Officer and high-quality administrative advice to all areas that fall within the Digital Strategy Division
- Assist in meeting preparation including coordinating documentation, agendas, briefing notes, and presentations
- Draft correspondence, briefing notes and other reporting as required
- Manage competing priorities and provide consistently high levels of support
- Undertake a range of office management duties as required.
- Previous experience in providing executive support within the public sector
- Experience in preparation of agendas, papers, minutes for meetings and committees
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
- Candidates MUST be Australian Citizens at the time they apply
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856