- Initial 6 month role with extensions
- Start as early as November 29
- AO4 level role
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a talented Executive Assistant at an AO4 level to work in the CBD office over the next 6-months.
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide assistance to high-level executives within the agency and will be trusted to handle complex duties and sensitive information.
In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for your executive leadership team.
This is an initial 6 month contract, ASAP start and has the potential to extend.
What to Expect:
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organise meetings and booking virtual meeting rooms
- Handle correspondence directed to managers
- Take dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Produce reports and presentations
- Maintain the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Provide oversight and secretariat support to a range of committees and forums
- Report on upcoming work, potential issues, and mitigation strategies
- Anticipate and appropriately respond to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Produce high quality paperwork, preparation/organisation and prompt resolution of all issues
- You have experience with working within Government teams and senior executives
- You are proactive in anticipating the needs of senior executives, taking ownership, applying sound judgement and make reasonable decisions
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills and incredible work ethic
Our client is moving quickly, and as such applications close Wednesday 24 November. Start Monday November 29!
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856