Due to high demand and increase in work loads, we are looking to expand our clients team of experienced HC drivers. These roles are ideal for someone who loves to drive locally and who can show others how good they are at their reversing skills.
Our client ensures safety is number one and they provide a safe, clean and healthy work environment.
Award wages apply plus penalties and overtime.
You must be flexible in your shift availability, especially weekends.
Looking for both day and afternoon shift drivers.
Day shift starts anywhere between 0330 - 0530am and afternoon shifts flexible.
To be successful, you must have a minimum of 12 months HC driving experience within a similar role, have a positive attitude with a customer service focus and be flexible and able to work weekends and various shifts over a 5/6-day roster.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 1+ year recent HC Driving experience
- Experience delivering FMCG to supermarkets advantageous
- Finger dock experience
- Refrigeration experience advantageous
- Be a guru at reversing a prime mover
- Available for a 5/6-day roster
- Ability to work alternate weekends
- Provide copy of logbooks / work diary if required
- Comply with all OH&S regulations, safety checks
- Be physically fit as you will be operating manual pallet jacks
- Able to provide or obtain a 'Fit To Drive' medical (including drug & alcohol testing)
- Provide / obtain a current National Police Clearance (within last 3 months)
- Provide a current Driver History Report
- Provide work references relating to your driving experience
To submit your resume please hit APPLY NOW!
0492 445 586
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856