Manpower currently have Factory worker roles in the manufacturing area for assemblers on the Gold Coast for our highly reputable client who specialise in truck trailer and tray manufacturing.
This is an ongoing role offering Full time hours Mon-Fri with OT available.
Both Dayshift and Nightshift available as well as a view to permanency for those interested.
- Patching pipes with concrete
- Forklift driving
- Spot painting by brush
- Use of various tools including, pipe cutters, Angle Grinders
What we are looking for:
- Previous factory/ manufacturing experience - highly regarded.
- Previous assembly experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work positively in a team environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A good knowledge of hand and power tools - required - Grinders, Angle Grinder
- Able to read and follow instructions and job lists.
- Quick, eager, able to work in a team and meet targets.
- Drivers Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Current Forklift licence
If this sounds like you, please apply now with resume outlining current skills and experiences.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856