We are actively engaged with our client in Canberra who are looking for a Program Finance Analyst to commence a 12 months-non-ongoing contract
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The position will support the Business Management team with internal and external reporting, invoicing the customer in accordance with contractual requirements, maintenance and analysis of information and the drivers in the accounting system, interpret and utilise financial results to contribute value to the business, and partner various functions of the business to improve processes and controls.
- Preparation and submission of all monthly invoices for Program in accordance with contractual requirements and within set contractual time lines.
- Liaise with Contracts and Supply Chain teams for preparation of support schedules for invoices
- Review work orders and work in process costs to ensure all program activities are invoiced on a timely basis
- Be the direct point of contact for the customer for any queries relating to invoicing
- Support the Program Business Manager in the management of the full P&L for the program, and support the delivery of the financial results for the Program
- Support the quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) process for the Program
- Support the compilation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP) for the program
- Provide finance support to capital expenditure proposals, fixed assets, cost saving initiatives, inventory management and other ad hoc projects as required to support the program
- Experience using SAP- Mandatory
- Highly competent in managing complex invoicing requirements
- Ability to analyse large volumes of information and interpret financial data including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet analysis
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal direction and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
- Advanced skills related to Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and an ability to adapt to in-house tools and applications (MS Visio and Project would be an advantage)
- Project Accounting experience
- Forecasting and reporting experience
- Experience creating financial models
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856