This large and highly regarded company specialises in originating and managing proprietary investment opportunities designed to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns by leveraging their team's experience and regional networks across a specific industry sector. They have an extensive, visible footprint within the regional areas in which it operates and continually seeks to improve relationships within the communities it invests in. A multidisciplinary team delivers investment acquisition and management of infrastructure assets in targeted sectors with a strong focus on long term sustainable returns adopting a rigorous approach to risk identification, mitigation and management. They work in close collaboration with their investors to develop tailor made investment strategies and seamlessly execute the investment mandates. They understand the fundamental drivers, market trends, different cultures and practices of the value chain segments and geographies they invest in, making them a formidable force in their chosen market.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Business Partner in a broad, commercially focused role.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Business Partner will oversee the day-to-day finance functions across a portfolio of entities and ensure accurate month-end and other management reporting information is delivered acutely and on time. In addition, you will be responsible for, but not limited to: -
- Provide financial, costing and analytics in support of understanding and improving profitability
- Analyse variances from the budget and report significant issues and proposed remedies to management
- Project lead to evaluate the current financial system, to determine the plan of upgrade/integration. To reduce the reporting timelines, combine with systemising the current manual systems that underpin monthly process
- Manage the credit control process for the business. Ensuring customer credit checks and risk assessment are completed for all new customers and provide credit limit recommendation to the business. Monitoring current customers credit limits and risk profile.
- Conduct feasibility analysis on CAPEX requests
- Maintain the ongoing rolling forecast model with up to date and relevant data
- Analysis of production costs and variances
- Maintenance of standard costing structures across different sites
- Assisting with financial operations including statutory reporting and regulatory compliance
- Prepare reports including profit & loss, balance sheet, operating results, cashflow including associated analysis with commentary
- Budget preparation and variance analysis
- Maintain the asset register
The Finance Business Partner will provide the Chief Financial Officer and their operational stakeholders with high quality information and insights to guide decision making for all commercial aspects of Supply Chain, Stock Control, Maintenance and Sales of the strategic assets as well as regularly consult with senior managers. Therefore, well-honed stakeholder engagement skills are essential - an outgoing, proactive, enthusiastic attitude and clear, concise communication are essential.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience providing management reports, analysing profitability and progress against budget
- Involvement in the preparation of financial statements
- Track record or the ability to work with Operational Managers to prepare budgets and help them understand the key drivers of their business
- Strong experience with Budgeting, Forecasting, and driving growth
- Experience working within the manufacturing or agricultural sector
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage custodial relationships
What's on offer?
- Hugely Successful Company on a Continued Growth Trajectory
- Spectacular, newly fitted out CBD office
- Generous salary package and employee benefits
- Diverse, varied role, in a great working environment and team culture
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856