Manpower are currently looking for Forklift Drivers for the North Side of Brisbane, Warehouse work with a potential for a permanent position with the client.
This role will Involve the following:
- Fast and accurate receiving / picking / packing loading and unloading skills
- Assisting with manufacturing as required
- General warehouse house keeping
- Other manual handling duties as directed
- Forklift Work
You must have:
- Be physically fit and able to lift 25 kilos safely
- Good communication skills & team player
- Must have reliable vehicle to commute to work everyday.
- Enthusiastic, reliable, have a willingness to learn
- Forklift Ticket
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856