- Long-term Contract to go perm
- Located at the Army Base, Warradale SA
- Pay Rate $60.00 - $62.00 p/h
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our client requires several Heavy Machinery Mechanics to perform servicing, inspection, testing, diagnosis and repairs on military heavy road transport vehicles and armoured fighting vehicles, conducted at Army Base in Warradale South Australia. This job is a standard 38 hours work week
Skills & Experience
- Must have Cert III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or equivalent, e.g., Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology, or Automotive Mechanic Heavy Vehicle Road Transport etc.
PLEASE Note: Cert III in Mobile Plant Technology is not accepted by our client as equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong commitment to safe working practices
- Proven problem-solving ability with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Candidates will require an AFP check and must be able to achieve Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
To be successful in this role you must be motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
If your experience matches the above criteria, please apply. Please note only shortlisted applicants for the role will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856