- Initial 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Sydney CBD location with WFH options
- APS 4 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a talented HR reporting specialist to support the wider Customer Care team. As the HR Data & Reporting Coordinator, you will support the P&C team with delivery and management of people data and position management.
This is 12-month APS 4 role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Ensure workforce data is validated and HR reports are generated accurately and in a timely manner to enable the P&C Team to provide meaningful input into strategic planning activities
- Contribute to HR projects and audits by drawing on information from multiple sources and analysing the data to draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and learning opportunities
- Analyse and diagnose information and evidence, whilst engaging and seeking input from others
- Contribute ideas and support objective and evidence-based decision-making processes
- You have previous position management and workforce analysis experience
- You have intermediate to advanced excel skills, and use excel frequently to analyse large data sets
- You are known for your skills in setting priorities, monitoring activities, and keeping stakeholders updated and informed of issues and outcomes.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856