Injury & Claims Coordinator
Inner North, Melbourne
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- National Portfolio
- Opportunities for Career Progression
Safesearch is working exclusively with one of Australia's leading retail chains to find their next Injury & Claims Coordinator. As a well-established and long-standing leader in the industry, this company prides itself on quality, innovative products and services, to enhance the delivery of their service to clients.
The Injury & Claims Coordinator will ideally have 3-5 years' experience in a similar RTW or Admin role and possess exceptional computer skills as well as a safety-first mindset.
Reporting to the Injury Claims Advisor & WHS Manager, this position will be responsible for providing high quality and accurate administration in relation to various Work Cover functions.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End to end claims management
- Assisting injured workers, where safe and practical to remain at work while they recover or return to work as soon as possible
- Monitor the progress of claims
- Prepare and report on claims performance
- Claim reviews
- Liaise with external rehabilitation providers regarding progress of RTW
To be successful you will bring:
- Open minded and engaging personality - must be keen to build good working relationships
- Completed RTW course or Tertiary Qualification in WHS
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience working in a RTW, Claims or Administration role
- A keen interest in WHS and Work Cover
- Analytical mindset and the ability to read and interpret data to draw conclusions and trends
- Intermediate to advanced operation of MS Office Suite
This role offers an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your WHS skills and knowledge and learn from a team of passionate safety/HSE professionals. This role will assist in propelling your career in Injury Management & RTW.
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join. To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button to submit your resume in MS Word format. Alternatively, please reach out to Brittany Nikolich on (03) 7000 1213 or Kristyn Maguire at for more information about this role.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856