Our global banking client is seeking a skilled individual to join their Digital Services Team as an iOS Developer. You will be designing, developing, and contributing to securing mobile applications (iOS) as well as provide insights to UX and performances aspects. The role is responsible for supporting and delivery of building blocks of the next generation of Digital. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow within an esteemed global bank.
About the role
- Gather and analyse business requirements
- Develop new and modify existing functionality
- Perform 3rd level support (analysis, triage)
- Develop / update technical documentation and unit test scripts
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Update project details and task statuses in JIRA
- Ensure both internal and external projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Actively work on reducing the number of reported software defects
- Participate in various test phases (unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing)
- Liaise with development coordinator, team leader, release coordinator, business analysts, project manager, testing, documentation, and support teams
- Liaise with customers and third parties when required
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings
- Present project and progress status to team leader, project coordinator and management
Skills and experience
- University / IT Qualification or at least 3 years' relevant industry experience
- 3 years' minimum experience in developing software for iOS
- Experience in Mobile App development using React Native, Redux and React JS
- Experience in native App Development for IOS (Objective-C/Swift)
- Experience in deploying Apps to App Store
- Experience in data integration using REST, JSON, XML and SOAP
- Experience using a GIT/SVN repository
- Keen eye for UX and ability to build and adhere to UI/UX standards
- Experience in UI and Unit Testing for iOS
- Experience in Collaborative Projects
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to translate complex technical information into software with a great User Experience
Benefits of the role
You will have access to tailored professional development opportunities in our client's Digital Services Team.
As a member of the Digital Services team and a key contributor to our client's retail banking strategic framework in Australia you will be active in a community of developers and contribute ideas while continuously developing together.
If this interests you please apply or feel free to reach out to me directly
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856