Junior WHS Coordinator
Inner North, Melbourne
- Launch your safety career with a well-known retail company
- Convenient Inner North Location
- Opportunities for career progression
Safesearch is working exclusively with one of Australia's leading retail chains to find their next Junior WHS Coordinator. As a well-established and long-standing leader in the industry, this company prides itself on quality, innovative products and services, to enhance the delivery of their service to clients.
The company is experiencing growth in this booming industry, and as such is now seeking a Junior WHS Coordinator to join the growing team. This role would suit a recent graduate looking to kick start their career in Safety.
Reporting to the WHS Manager, this position will be responsible for proving WHS support to the business.
With an administration focus, you will be involved in the maintenance of safety and injury systems, safety procedures, registers and documents.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Incident and Injury reporting
- Coordinate and prepare training programs and materials
- Provide support to the WHS Coordinator & WHS Manager as required on Safety projects
- Establish, monitor and maintain a register of all Safety related notices and signs at head office
To be successful you will bring:
- An open mind and engaging personality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and document systems and process of work
- Understanding of and ability to research WHS legislation and codes of practice
- Analytical mindset and ability to read and interpret data to draw conclusions and trends
- Health and Safety Qualifications - Minimum Cert IV
This role offers an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your WHS skills and knowledge and learn from a team of passionate safety/HSE professionals. This role will set your career in Workplace Health and Safety!
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join. To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button to submit your resume in MS Word format. Alternatively, please reach out to Brittany Nikolich on (03) 7000 1213 or Kristyn Maguire at for more information about this role.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856