Manpower are currently looking for labourers to join our reputable client in Erskine Park to assist with a project. This project will be ongoing till May 2023.
Hours of work will be Day Shift 7.30am-3.30pm, Monday-Friday, with the opportunity to move permanent for the right individuals.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manual Labour
- Moving boxes - 15-25kg
- General Warehouse Duties
To be successful for this position:
- Physically Fit
- Must have previous experience working within a warehouse
- Attention to detail skills as you will be identifying different bay areas and codes on boxes
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be reliable and possess a positive attitude
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must have full work rights
- Must be vaccinated
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply below
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856