This well-known leader in its field was founded on the guiding principle of giving their customers ethical, honest service. Now in its 2nd decade, the guiding principle on which the company was founded still drives it on. Throughout the years, they have been at the forefront of innovation and today, they remain on the cutting edge by following the latest regulatory and compliance standards. The company uses state-of-the-art tools to preserve its reputation as one of the most secure business of its kind, anywhere in the world.
The company's purpose remains very much the same today as it did when it was founded. They're making things better for consumers and their clients, and in carrying out that purpose, they pride themselves in offering an ethical and honest solution. They have recently raised extraordinary capital and intend on growing the business rapidly. As such they are seeking a talented Senior Accountant to join the business and help the company reach the goal of doubling in size in the next few years.
As the Management Accountant, you will report to a talented, technically astute leader, eager to mentor the successful applicant into a Manager. As part of a 10 strong team, the Management Accountant's duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts incorporating variance analysis and commentary
- Analysis of annual business plans and cost centre budgets
- Provision of advice to cost centre managers to assist them in understanding the budgets and financial results of their area of operation
- Operations and Financial Performance reporting.
- Act as finance business partner to all business units.
- Financial analysis and modelling of business performance
- Advanced Excel modelling and Report writing
- Working with the Corporate Finance team on special projects, M&A work as well as due diligence
The successful Management Accountant is a champion of continuous improvement and innovation. You operate with a view to progress the business by acting reasonably and efficiently when dealing with complex decision making. Its imperative that alongside developed technical ability you also possess strong ability to communicate effectively to reports, peers and colleagues
Skills & Experience
- Commercial Financial, Commercial Analysis and/or Management Accounting experience is desirable
- Ability act as a Finance Business Partner and help business leaders to understand their numbers and aid decision support
What's on offer?
- Career growth opportunity in fast growing company
- Flexible, fun environment
- Solid remuneration package
Please submit your CV for this position by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Matthew Taylor at the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856