This highly regarded global organisation specialises in the production and delivery of energy and solutions that power society in a progressive, responsible, and sustainable manner. They operate in over 50 countries, and seek energy potential across the globe, optimising value through their integrated business model. This companies' portfolio comprises of cleaner conventional and renewable resources as sustainability is at the core of what they do, as they want to harness the good energy to elevate and enrich the lives of our communities across the globe.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Management Accountant on a permanent basis, to join their high performing team in Brisbane.
The Management Accountant will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and will assist in taking the company's financial operations and functions to the next level. You will be responsible for influencing business decisions, management reporting, budgeting, cash flow forecasting, improvements to business systems and processes, and general day-to-day accounting functions.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:-
- Provide effective management reports and deliver inputs for CFO
- Extensive end to end budgeting and forecasting experience with accountabilities for annual budget, quarterly forecast, and month end cycles in line with finance and business requirements
- Produce management and operational reports, costing and variance analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports related to financial analysis, management accounting, corporate and exploration activities
- Assist in the Provision of guidance and support to users of the financial system and make recommendations on improvements and processes
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop budget methodology and reporting framework including automation, internal controls, and efficiency of business planning cycles
- Responsible for other ad-hoc projects including Pronto ERP system enhancements
- Working collaboratively with the Financial Reporting team to ensure accuracy of the P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Develop variance commentary and oversight of financial risk
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Cashflow management
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Big 4 or chartered accounting background
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and relevant tax and statutory requirement
- Highly collaborative, comfortable creating clarity from complexity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including superb written and oral communication
- An innovative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, fluid and often ambiguous environment
- Independent, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to proactively work with minimal direction, making the right judgment calls on approach, prioritization, and solutions.
What's on offer?
- Highly reputable and global leading organisation
- Attractive remuneration package and career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team culture and working environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on or Matthew Taylor on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856