We are hiring for Senior Manual Tester for global banking client based in Sydney. The client is currently building out new web and mobile apps for and keen to on board experienced Manual tester to oversee the functional testing, exploratory testing and test strategy and work with a fast- paced agile teams.
- Working in an Agile scrum team to deliver customer experience projects
- Working closely with the Business Analyst, Product Owner and stakeholders
- Build effective working relationships with analysis and design teams
- Create and follow a test strategy
- Create test cases , execute test cases within test cycle, raise and manage defects - Jira
- JiraIdentify any gaps in testing by reviewing post implementation issues
- Experience as a Manual tester and worked with agile projects
- Strong skills in test analysis and requirements analysis
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Postman/SoapUI SoapUI- Rest API APItesting
- Mobile + web testing experience
- Experience in Financial/Banking domain
- Automation Testing knowledge/understanding desirable
If you have relevant skills and experience , Apply Now !
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856