Government Client based in the Melbourne CBD is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer. 12 months contract. APPLY NOW.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a developer you will be working on a number of tasks:
- Developing enhancements for applications on Dynamics CRM 365
- Upgrading Dynamics CRM 365
- Monitoring and maintaining the Dynamics CRM 365 instances
- Develop a knowledge base for future builds and release cycles
- Develop testable software adhering to the client's standards
To be successful for the role, you should have experience with the below mentioned:
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration of MS Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated experience in designing technical solutions using Dynamics 365 / CRM including CRM custom work flows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying multiple Dynamics 365/CRM solutions/D365 Portal/Power BI.
- Demonstrated experience working with Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile/Scrum and Rapid Application Development techniques.
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
If you think you're interested in the role, apply now following the link below:
DYNAMICS CRM, CRM,DYNAMICS 365, 365, DYNAMICS, DEVELOPER, CONSULTANT, ENGINEER, AGILE, AZURE DEVOPS, POWER BI, D365 PORTAL, D365, SCRUM, RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856