Network & Security Engineer
Rate - $65/hour - $75/hour
Client - Global IT Business
Long term Contract Role
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
Ideal candidate will have background within networking environment. Engineer is required to help deliver change the project deliveries.
Skills I'm after -
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching
- FortiGate Firewall
- Someone who has background with VMware, Virtualization, NSX
- Must have experience with bgp/eigrp routing protocols, contact centre, - internet services (DNS/DHCP)
- Certification - CCNA and CCNP
- Must have experience managing large scale global projects & programs
- Solid stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856