Senior Network Engineer
- Long Term Contract
- Opportunity with Technology Giant
- 70/hr +super PAYG
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Design, implement, and support firewalls, site-to-site VPNs, and remote-access VPNs Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
- 8-10 years work experience.
- Citizen only
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification required, (Cisco Certified Network professional (CCNP) preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Key Accounts Resource Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856