This well-known and rapidly growing company has been an established leader in their sector since 2007…. and are not slowing down anytime soon! They offer a premium brand of gourmet meals in local restaurants across Australia. When you think of mouth-watering, you think of them. They are on an exciting growth journey, wherein they are expanding year on year, into a really electrifying organisation to work for.
Seeking addition to their HR Team, they are looking for a skilled and experienced Human Resources Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the labour performance of all corporate sites from onboarding, training & rostering, providing advice and support on HR related issues, to the processing of payroll & outboarding payments. Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Provide advice and support to Operations Managers, Front-line staff, and the head office team on HR related issues.
- Independently process the company payroll including frontline and head office staff.
- Meet strict weekly payroll and quarterly bonus deadlines.
- Process terminations and ad-hoc payments.
- Ensuring all sites actual and rostered labour are within assigned budget.
- Finalize timesheets prior to payroll.
- Generating employment contracts and drafting letters ensuring any new award/EBA requirements are captured for both franchise and corporate locations.
- Assist the CPO improving the employee on-boarding experience and programs
- Setting up HR policies, processes, and procedures to streamline existing efficiencies across the wider business
- Identify site-specific needs and liaise with the Operations and Franchise team to develop and deliver specialized programs.
- Implement and lead performance review processes.
- End to end management of employee grievances and dispute resolution cases.
- Management from the point of role acceptance for all corporate stores starting at onboarding setup in rostering & payroll systems & answering any questions from either store management or onboarding employee
- Roster reviews assessing compliance to predetermine requirements, modelling & targets
- Timesheet management
- Bi-daily & weekly labour KPI reporting. Analysis & insight reporting on variations to finalised rosters.
- Weekly payroll processing of all corporate site employees (approx. 300 staff), including EBA & salaried staff. Process includes reconciliation back to KPI reports, outboarding finalisation, STP lodgements & payslip release.
You will be highly skilled and experienced with payroll processing, and have strong knowledge of Australian payroll and super laws. You will be a strong communicator, adaptable and flexible and always willing to help out. You will be someone who is proactive, understands change, and drives change.
Skills & Experience
- HR qualifications or background
- Payroll processing experience for hour-based staff is essential
- Experience in Xero, desirable
- Knowledge of Australian payroll & super laws
- TANDA experience, desirable
- Sound understanding of HR legislative & regulatory standards including the Act, NES, & Fast Food Award (or HIGA/RIA)
- Knowledge of all state and federal insurance requirements
- Relevant qualifications required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience consulting with employees at all levels
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proven negotiation and influencing ability whilst maintaining confidentiality
What's on offer?
- Highly Reputable & Successful Organisation
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856