This large SAAS tech company with a modern office based in Milton (however the role is open to 100% remote) is continuing to grow its numbers significantly over the course of 2022. They have an open position on their team for a Permanent Full Time Payroll Specialist. With a significant amount of growth opportunities in the future, and amazing benefits on offer!
Looking for a Payroll Specialist to support global operations in the managed service division. This role will process payroll for a number of clients using in house software and will be a senior point of contact for complex payroll issues. Duties include:
- Full end to end payroll for a number of clients
- Be a point of expertise for the team with complex payroll issues
- Apply creative problem solving to support clients and internal team
- Ensure 100% compliance with all processes
You will be a highly experienced payroll specialist who has worked across a number of companies and familiar with a several software packaged. Confident and able to troubleshoot and solve any complex payroll issues. Open to applicants located anywhere in Australia.
Skills & Experience
- Very strong payroll skills - confident to troubleshoot and resolve the most complex issues
- Strong written and verbal communication details
- High-level organisation and attention to details
- Capable of being highly autonomous
What's on Offer
- Modern tech company office in Brisbane - think ping pong tables and coffee machines etc.
- Open to 100% remote!
- New culture initiatives in the works - currently considering a 4 day work week!
- Attractive remuneration
- Fast growing company with a culture focus
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Mitch Kelly in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856