Press Brake Operator
Growing business based in Gillman is looking for experienced Press Brake Operators to join the team
- Expanding business
- Above award rate
- Good team environment
Due to growth within the business, they are looking to expand their team.
To be considered for the role
- operate a CNC Press Brake including reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
- making the correct tool selections
- bending parts to tolerance on a CNC Press brake
- maintain part quality as designated
- work as part of a team but also at times unsupervised
- meet expected KPI's
The successful candidates will possess:
- The ability to understand and interpret workshop drawings (required)
- Experience with operating a Brake Press (required)
- Experience working with sheet metal (required);
- Cert III in Welding, Engineering and Fabrication (favourable but not required).
What we can offer you:
- Secure, long-term role in an established company
- Monday to Friday afternoon shift with overtime potential
- Supportive work environment.
- Ongoing training to ensure that you can be successful
- Above award wages negotiable depending on experience
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856