- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to identify emerging issues and trends and develop appropriate design solutions and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and initiate implementation of enhancements to support business processes and systems, in liaison with service providers and technical staff.
- Demonstrated eye for detail, with advanced proofreading and typographic skills, as well as excellent knowledge of correct English and grammar.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate with senior management, technical staff and external service providers.
- Ability to develop, establish and maintain in-house databases to support management and procurement of election products and resources.
- Ability to manage established contracts and service agreements to ensure products and services are provided within contract guidelines.
- Proven planning and organisational skills including the ability to meet inflexible deadlines.
- Advanced computing skills including demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite 6 and above, Java scripting and knowledge of XML database systems.
- Proficiency in ADOBE suite (Design & Illustrator).
Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a team environment and contribute to corporate objectives
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856