About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
The position is an on-site technician servicing a diverse range of printers at a variety of customer sites primarily in the QLD Gold Coast area.
What we are looking for
- Full disassembly and repair experience in a range of laser printers
- Full disassembly and repair experience in a range of ink printers preferred
- Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Willing and able to learn new products
What you will bring in
- You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of mid and high range laser printers with experience of ink printers / wide format preferred but not essential.
- Excellent record keeping skills and experience in customer facing environments with quality communication skills is required.
**All applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have a full current driver's license. **
What's in it for you?
- Rolling contract
- Opportunity to further your career with a leading global IT Enterprise
If you are looking for your next assignment click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856