We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for Procurement Officer to commence an initial 6 months contract with 2X 3 months extension
Permanent residents are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Undertake procurement and tender related activities in a manner which is compliant with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
- Develop all procurement and complex tender documentation, in collaboration with the relevant business
- Assist in negotiations with suppliers and manage issues to successful
- Undertake market research to identify opportunities to utilise existing Government Panel arrangements.
- Work with various stakeholders and suppliers in undertaking procurement activities and contract.
- Strong procurement and organisational skills
- Experience in undertaking complex procurement activities which comply with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and government interconnected policies.
- Experience in managing several complex procurement processes, mainly in relation to capital works and infrastructure tenders.
- Effective communications and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in investigating issues of complex and ill-defined problems and developing appropriate response
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856