Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our Client is based in Kewdale, WA and is looking for someone to direct accountability and responsibility for the overall production planning requirements and coordination support to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the relevant site Operations.
Role includes but not limited to:
- Comply with and support of HSE & Quality practices in accordance with company policy.
- Plan and prioritise WIP in accordance with contracted requirements and customer requests.
- Prepare scheduled work orders / job packs to ensure that service activities are conducted in a coordinated manner with the Production supervisor and Materials Controller.
- Manage material and labour demand requirements in conjunction with the Production Supervisor.
- Maintenance and forecasting of sales backlog for services and spares in line with customer and/or contractual commitments and internal requirements.
- Conduct meetings i.e. visual board, production, forecasting and S&OP and be responsible for ensuring the action and/or escalation of all matters/issues that arise.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders and customer contacts.
- Prepare & submit all quotations & variations for all services work.
- Customer point of contact for all matters related to WIP and delivery of spares orders.
- Resolve issues and negotiate favourable outcomes in a professional manner.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and suppliers for production requirements.
- Generate WIP and/or DIFOT reports for customers as required.
- Use relevant information to maintain project/program status & KPI reports.
- Comply with and support of continuous improvement, lean and 5S initiatives.
- Take ownership of responsibilities and actively contribute towards the achievement of business performance goals, delivery time frames and customer satisfaction.
- Willing to work outside or beyond normal hours to support business requirements.
- Domestic or International travel may be required.
- Perform other related duties as required to support business requirements.
- Current Driver's license.
- Five years or more related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective organisational, time management, multi tasking and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems.
- Formal planning or projects qualification.
- Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- An understanding of the rail industry framework & related technical issues that arise.
- Currently Hold/Willing to obtain - First Aid, Fire Warden
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856