We are actively engaged with our client in Canberra who are looking for Program Business Manager to commence a permanent role
Australian citizens with ability to obtain security clearance are eligible to apply
What to expect:
You will be responsible for the financial reporting and deliverables including Invoicing, Estimates at Completion, Rolling Forecasts, Key Performance Index Monitoring, Cash Management, and other ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Business Partner to the Program Manager and Financial Point of Contact
- Fiduciary responsibility for accurate P&L and cash flow
- Drive all financial reporting and support positive financial outcomes
- Support execution of contractual requirements
- Foster financial acumen in Program Personnel
- Identify and support continuous improvement
- Knowledge of, or experience with project controls practices and principles, including work breakdown structure development, project baseline management, EAC development, change control, Earned Value Management (EVM), status reporting, and what-if analysis.
- Knowledge of
- Cost to Cost / Percentage complete
- Revenue Recognition in accordance with AASB15
- Estimate at Completion Reporting
- Strong negotiation skills, influencing and stakeholder management
- Ability to establish rapport with a non-financial savvy audience
- Management accounting or Project accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856