Junior Project Manager - Global Bank - Commercial Card Services
Role - Project Manager
Client - Global banking client's based in Sydney CBD
Long term contract
Rate - $ 58/hour - $60/hour + Super
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing against product roadmaps across APAC. They will bring together teams from across the organization, e.g. Risk, GCO, AET, GSN to create a shared vision and support the delivery of new products or product enhancements.
This role includes -
- Consulting on and development of new product construct parameters based on product managers or business partners' requirements, working closely with technology partners
- Execution of product construct parameters across multiple teams and platforms
- Execution of testing for new product constructs
- Leading the continuous process improvement strategy for product development constructs
- Close alignment with the technology organisation on technical architecture and delivery planning.
- Strong stakeholder relationships are key, and alignment with regional leadership teams is critical
Skill Criteria -
- Experience of managing Agile projects impacting multiple systems
- Ability to process, understand and communicate well within the business
- Proven track record of managing global matrix relationships - must have a proven track record of navigating ambiguity
- Detailed E2E UAT and beta testing to drive top box customer feedback
- Utilise project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Develop and maintain a product backlog, including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the Enterprise
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856