About the role
Our global banking client is looking to hire a Recruitment Administrator to provide administrative support to the Resourcing and Onboarding team in Human Resources. This contract opportunity suitable to entry level candidates. Recent graduates with a human resources background and recruitment experience are welcome to apply.
- Assisting Talent Acquisition teams with job postings
- Assist with candidate coordination - booking interviews, meeting rooms
- Assist with administration of relevant information on Taleo
- Support onboarding of new starters - initiating and checking background check
- Manage Recruitment and onboarding inbox & assist with Adhoc tasks - employee record keeping and additional admin responsibilities as required
Skills Required -
- 1-2 years of recruitment administration experience in an agency, in-house recruitment team or professional services organisation
- Higher School Certificate / Business school / TAFE certificate or relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with range of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems - Taleo ideal but not essential
- Able to co-ordinate and multi-task multiple tasks and meet tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you please apply or feel free to call me for a further chat.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856