You will be key in helping improve the agency's products and business decisions by making the most out of their data. You will work with stakeholders to understand their needs and tailor data extracts and reports and analysis to different audiences. The role will have a leading role in building analytics models.
- Gathering, understanding and interpreting information from many sources; understanding the relationships between various data sets and the limitations of each set.
- Data mining/collection procedures, ensure data quality/integrity, interpret/analyse data problems and test performance of data-driven products.
- Visualise data and create reports.
- Support the section to deliver quality reporting and analytics services that are efficient, effective and in line with Agency objectives.
- Use visualisation techniques to present data in understandable insightful ways.
- Conduct investigations and analysis to design solutions for projects and/or data system issues.
- Provide analytic assistance and training to the Agency and data presentation advice to stakeholders.
- Support the definition of data requirements and, including documentation of procedures.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of the Agency data/information processes (source systems, raw entities and attributes).
- Identification of potential improvements in data capture, linkage, transformation & flow.
- Undertaking administrative tasks such a mailbox/file management, tracking and delivery against KPIs and end-to-end management of reporting requests.
- Tertiary qualifications demonstrating investigative skills and data analysis or a high level of demonstrated experience in this field.
- Programming skills with working knowledge of SQL, and Advanced Excel.
- Experience using data and insights to shape strategy and improve customer experience.
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Experience in extracting & manipulating data from large repositories using SQL.
- Experience in Power BI including creation of DAX formulae.
- Knowledge of business analysis practices/processes.
- Experience or knowledge of Machine Learning
- Experience in government or health sector
- Eligible for Baseline Security clearance
Enterprise Accounts - Public Sector
+61 452 370 239
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856