Safesearch is working exclusively with a rapidly growing commercial brand in the food manufacturing space to find their next Safety Business Partner. Since relocating to a larger site, their team has grown to over 300 people who share the same passion to produce quality products for their customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
Reporting to and working closely with the Senior HR Manager, you will be taking the lead in implementing initiatives and systems that will drive best practice in Health & Safety to further develop the Safety culture.
- Safety Audits
- Site Risk assessments
- Prepare and deliver Safety Talks and employee safety updates
- Managing Workcover claims and Return to Work.
- Injury Prevention Management
- Coaching and mentoring of staff
- Development, Implementing and Maintaining of Safety Procedures
- Assist with general HR projects as required
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum 3 year's experience in OHS/Injury management role
- Minimum Certificate IV in Health & Safety
- Working knowledge of OHS & WHS legislation, Regulations Codes of Practice and
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A drive to 'take the lead' and further develop the safety culture
For a confidential discussion please contact Kristyn Maguire from Safesearch 0404 775 951. To apply please click the appropriate link and supply your CV in Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856