Our client is the world's leading independent storage company, they fulfill their purpose by being performance driven. With the ambition to be the safety and sustainability leader in the industry by focusing on care for the people, planet, and profit. Safety is their priority. They are searching for a Safety Compliance Manager to join their diverse team in the eastern suburb of Sydney.
- Knowledge of OHSE laws and regulations
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape especially in NSW Australia for Major Hazard Facilities and/or State Significant Developments
- The ability to build and sustain a strong internal culture towards compliance
- The implementation of compliance related initiatives in a corporate environment
- Project approval experience at local council or state government level
- The ability to close out compliance related actions in an efficient manner
- Strong professional ethic with high integrity
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Ensure all company's activities continues to conform to the appropriate SHE legislation and licensing conditions
- Identify, prepare, submit and respond to the companies regulatory obligations, licensing and development approval conditions in a timely and accurate manner
- Assume the role of subject matter expert in the SHE compliance area
- Stay up to date with industry trends developments and new SHE regulatory requirements in NSW and NT
- Maintain and update VTA compliance register
- Initiate internal discussions and propose remedial actions with relation to any gaps or and non-compliance issues
- Conduct and or participate in periodic internal reviews or audits
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received and investigation outcomes
- Lead the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the organisation
Enquiries can be made to Alice Nash on 02 9249 8051. To apply online click on the appropriate - please supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856