Our Client is a global leader in the provision of accurate nutrition management software, working with thousands of forward-thinking organisations globally in food services, manufacturing, healthcare, education and elite sports. Through their software, professionals and businesses have access to the best tools allowing clients to make accurate and actionable food choices.
As a result driven organisation this client provides great flexibility to ensure work / life balance.
Due to strong continuous growth in Australia, the client is seeking a hungry sales executive to broaden the Sales team. With an existing sales team in Sydney, this role can be based remotely and for a superstar the role can be based interstate.
This opportunity is a fantastic way to join a rapidly expanding company with a flexible and collaborative culture where staff are rewarded, supported and valued.
- Growing enterprise sales across the four main markets in food service, Elite sport, Healthcare and Education
- Create, drive and manage business plans to deliver sales growth
- Prospect potential leads and schedule meetings as required
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales & Marketing to drive new business
- Nurturing, demonstrating, servicing, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities
- Ideally 3-6 years sales experience, food services or SaaS highly regarded
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external
including senior level executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills including active listening
To be considered for the role apply online by submitting a cover letter and CV in MS Word format. For any enquiries and a confidential discussion, contact Naomi Seo on 0434 247 343.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 434 247 343
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856